Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pre Spring Break

Ok, so tomorrow I will post my blog on my trip to the Philippines. It's taken me quite some time as I have been SUPER busy with school ending =( and lots more! G-d has been blessing me more than I would have ever imagined! I'm definitely his spoiled brat! That is the only way to describe His abundant blessings on my life! So when I came back from the Philippines, I was sick with Strep Throat and was just feeling kinda yucky, but thankfully the Lord gave me the energy and health to continue. Thinking back on April, its sort of felt like a whirlwind that has sped up sooo quickly and its not stopping! I guess as they say, it really is downhill now, which just gives me bittersweet feelings! April's blog will be posted hopefully tomorrow! But lets try and see an overview of Pre-Spring Break:

- We have a new family in town! They are the Staffords and they are AWESOME! Mike is the new Dentist at the clinic. Then theres Andrea, Allen, Andrew and Alyssa. They are such a wonderful family and in the time that i've gotten to know them, i've truly grown to love them quite a lot! The kids are great! Super energetic and just, well, GREAT kids! They were in Africa before coming here, and its just so neat to hear all of their great stories. I'm so glad you're all here!The Staffords (L-R) Allen, Dr. Mike, Shy Andrew, Andrea and Alyssa
The welcoming crew with the Staffords!

- Our class, along with the pre-school, took a fieldtrip to the Saipan Zoo. It was such a great experience! The zoo is very interactive. They let you feed the animals, and even have this cute bear that when you throw a banana to the top of its cage, it climbs up and gets it. It was really a lot of fun to go there and just experience the animals that we had been learning about! My kids truly enjoyed themselves, as did I!

My kiddos at Saipan Zoo. I really liked this sign!

- Before I left to the Philippines, we had our Easter Party. Baskets our here are quite expensive and not very common to see, so I had our kids make their owns baskets! They had a great time making them and even more fun finding their eggs! We had some fun and games that day and they just enjoyed themselves. I had them all dress in eastery colors so that we could take a nice class picture. I had a great time with my kiddos that day!

Our own homemade baskets!

Our Easter Picture! Not the best, but its ok!

I hope you enjoyed the update on my pre spring break. You should expect the Philippines trip as well as the April Blog hopefully tomorrow. I'm not able to upload most of the pictures to my computer yet because there isn't much space left, so I'm having to do it from another computer.

Please keep praying for me. G-d is blessing and guiding. I'm excited to see what He has in store next!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Looking forward to that Manila blog. I haven't even seen any pictures from your trip! I know between the yearbook and REAL life is not your own these days, but hang in there. You're doing great!

These next few weeks are going to be a blast!